The Internet of Everything - $12.6 trillion ROI expected over the next decade [SLIDE DECK]
Everything around us is becoming connected. As a result, we are seeing shifts in investments and returns. There is already a great demand for network expansion, cyber security and insurance. And generally, the prices of hardware will fall as IoT becomes less of a novelty.All of this opens up a huge opportunity for everyone to make and save a lot of money. We will invest $6 trillion in IoT between 2015 and 2020, which will yield $12.6 trillion ROI over the next decade. Enterprise will make up the majority of the investment dollars, followed by government and consumer.Advertisement
BI Intelligence has created a slide deck exploring the most disruptive trends in IoT. To get a more detailed view of the progression, landscape and projections of the Internet of Everything, access the complete slide deck by clicking here.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The market drivers for the IoT.
- Forecasts for the IoT market.
- A breakdown of how many industries are utilizing IoT devices.
- A look at how governments are using the IoT to revolutionize their cities and defense.
- An examination of the smart home and connected car market.
- And much more.
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19
- Best budget smartphone deals under ₹20,000 in the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020