The Internet of Everything - $12.6 trillion ROI expected over the next decade [SLIDE DECK]
It all started on our PC's. Now, single function items are becoming interfaces connected to the Internet and offering us capabilities above and beyond their original intended purpose. The phone goes way beyond making calls, the watch goes way beyond telling time, the car goes way beyond getting us from place to place, etc.Our businesses and governments are becoming more efficient by investing in the IoT revolution. Industries like oil, manufacturing, agriculture, medicine, insurance, retail, and utilities are all actively innovating with IoT installs. Governments are improving the quality of cities and defense programs with smart, Internet-connected solutions.
As a result of everything becoming connected, we are seeing shifts in investments and returns. There is already a great demand for network expansion, cyber security, and insurance. And generally, the prices of hardware will fall as IoT becomes less of a novelty.
All of this opens up a huge opportunity for everyone to make and save a lot of money. We will invest $6 trillion in IoT between 2015 and 2020, which will yield $12.6 trillion ROI over the next decade. Enterprise will make up the majority of the investment dollars, followed by government and consumer.BI Intelligence has created a slide deck exploring the most disruptive trends in IoT. To get a more detailed view of the progression, landscape and projections of the Internet of Everything, access the complete slide deck by clicking here.Some of the topics covered include:
- The market drivers for the IoT.
- Forecasts for the IoT market.
- A breakdown of how many industries are utilizing IoT devices.
- A look at how governments are using the IoT to revolutionize their cities and defense.
- An examination of the smart home and connected car market.
- And much more.
Want the full deck? Access it here for FREE >>
- What is the Internet of Things? Definition, Industries and Companies
- IoT Ecosystem - Forecasts and Business Opportunities
- IoT Market Size, Share & Growth Forecasts
- IoT Trends, Growth & Predictions
- IoT Devices, Applications & Examples
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How IoT Will Affect Security
- IoT Reports
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion