The iPhone SE isn't as tough as the iPhone 6s
The new iPhone SE is no different.SquareTrade, a company that offers extended warranties for gadgets, dunked the iPhone SE in water, put it in a wooden washing machine, dropped it on concrete multiple times, and it placed in a torture bot designed to bend anything and everything.
After five drops on one of its corners, the screen broke and it started splitting:
SquareTrade concluded with the good ol' fashioned bending machine. The iPhone SE could withstand up to 160 lbs of pressure before total and "catastrophic" collapse at 180 lbs of pressure. That's 10 lbs less than the 6s, but it's 90 lbs more than the iPhone 6, which bent surprisingly easily at 70 lbs of pressure, which began the #BendGate controversy.
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499