The iPhone SE isn't as tough as the iPhone 6s
The new iPhone SE is no different.SquareTrade, a company that offers extended warranties for gadgets, dunked the iPhone SE in water, put it in a wooden washing machine, dropped it on concrete multiple times, and it placed in a torture bot designed to bend anything and everything.
After five drops on one of its corners, the screen broke and it started splitting:
SquareTrade concluded with the good ol' fashioned bending machine. The iPhone SE could withstand up to 160 lbs of pressure before total and "catastrophic" collapse at 180 lbs of pressure. That's 10 lbs less than the 6s, but it's 90 lbs more than the iPhone 6, which bent surprisingly easily at 70 lbs of pressure, which began the #BendGate controversy.
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France