The king of NYC's power lunch is gone - here are the restaurants that could take the throne
So now, after weeks of parties in which people jumped into the restaurant's famed pool, dined on food prepared by celebrity chefs, and generally mourned the passing of a legend, one thing remains: You still have to go somewhere to power lunch.
While we cannot bring back The Four Seasons, we can make a few suggestions as to where you might sit in a space that has something of the same transcendental quality.
They also happen to be spots where power lunchers already make reservations. Those are just going to be a little harder to get now.
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days