The least stressful companies to work for in America
In fact, stressful employees can cost companies between $200 and $300 billion each year.
What's more, stress is contagious, making it even more critical for companies to create comfortable working conditions to keep their employees happy.
To find the least stressful employers in America, we looked at Business Insider's latest list of the 50 best companies to work for.
For the second year in a row, Pacific Life Insurance topped the list, with nearly a third (32%) of employees reporting low stress, a significant jump from last year's 23.9%.
The list is based on exclusive data from employer-information website PayScale, which surveyed employees in the US who work at companies that appeared on the 2014 Fortune 500 list.
PayScale calculated scores for each company using six criteria: high job satisfaction, low job stress, ability to telecommute, high job meaning, experienced median pay/total cash compensation, and salary delta. We double-weighted pay to emphasize the importance of companies that compensate their employees well.
Job stress was based on a survey that asked employees, "How stressful is your job/work environment?" The higher percentage of employees who responded with "My job is Relaxing" or "Not stressful," the lower the stress. (Read the full methodology here.)
Here is the full list:
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction