The life and career of Steve Jobs' mysterious widow Laurene Powell Jobs, who has become a powerful investor with a net worth of $20.7 billion
Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP Images
• Laurene Powell Jobs is the widow of Apple cofounder Steve Jobs.
• She has become a powerful investor and has a net worth of $20.7 billion, according to Forbes.
• Some of her projects range from environmental committees to acquiring a majority stake in an influential US magazine.
Laurene Powell Jobs has become an influential and formidable presence in the investing world.
And she ranks among the richest women in the world, with a net worth of $20.7 billion, according to Forbes.
Upon her husband's death in 2011, Powell Jobs inherited his fortune - primarily shares of Apple and Disney.
Here's a look at the life of the businesswoman and philanthropist:
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip