The location of the Apple logo is reportedly changing on the new iPhone 11
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Apple could be changing the position of its logo on the new iPhone 11, which is expected to launch on Tuesday.
- The logo will be shifted down to the center of the back of the iPhone 11, according to Bloomberg; it's usually on the top-third portion.
- The centered logo would show users where to charge their AirPods and Apple Watches, as the iPhone will be capable of wirelessly charging other devices, according to Bloomberg.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The position of Apple's logo could be shifting on the back of the new iPhone 11, expected to be debuted by the company on Tuesday.The Apple logo will now be positioned on the center of the new iPhone's back, instead of its top third, in order to show users where to place their Apple Watch or AirPods to wirelessly charge, another new feature debuting, according to Bloomberg.
Apple will make its announcement on Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT - Business Insider will be reporting live from the event, click here for the latest.Read more: Apple is expected to launch the new iPhone 11 lineup during a big event on Tuesday - here's everything we know so far
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday
- HC stays Delhi government's decision asking 12 DU colleges to pay staff salaries from students fund