The many surprising uses of Botox
Reuters/ Jim Young
If the merger goes through, it would quite possibly be the biggest of 2015 - Allergan has a market cap of $117 billion, and Pfizer is worth over $200 billion.
One of the reasons Allergan is worth so much is Botox, which had more than $2 billion in sales as of 2013.
One of the most common pharmaceutical products, Botox is currently known as an anti-wrinkle treatment. However, the drug has many other approved medical uses...
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP