The many surprising uses of Pfizer's newest acquisition: Botox
Allergan, the pharmaceutical company that makes Botox, just agreed to be sold to pharma giant Pfizer.
Reuters/ Jim Young
The $160 billion deal is the year's largest takeover.One of the reasons Allergan is worth so much is Botox, which had more than $2 billion in annual sales in 2013.
AdvertisementOne of the most common pharmaceutical products, Botox is currently known as an anti-wrinkle treatment. However, the drug has many other approved medical uses...
- Star India Network garnered a cumulative reach of 352 million in the first 26 matches
- Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti 2021: Remembering some of his greatest words
- Non-residents will have to pay tax in India if transactions exceed ₹2 crore
- Insurance giant LIC announces 5-day work week from May 10 for its employees
- In India, three-wheelers called 'autos' are becoming ambulances as the health infrastructure crumbles