The many surprising uses of Pfizer's newest acquisition: Botox
Allergan, the pharmaceutical company that makes Botox, just agreed to be sold to pharma giant Pfizer.
Reuters/ Jim Young
The $160 billion deal is the year's largest takeover.One of the reasons Allergan is worth so much is Botox, which had more than $2 billion in annual sales in 2013.
AdvertisementOne of the most common pharmaceutical products, Botox is currently known as an anti-wrinkle treatment. However, the drug has many other approved medical uses...
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore