The massive internet-connected car market explained in one infographic
The connected car market is poised to grow massively in the next five years.
By 2020, BI Intelligence estimates that 75% of cars shipped globally will be built with the necessary hardware to connect to the internet. This will work out to $1.3 trillion in connected car sales that year.
In one infographic, we explain the opportunities this new generation of cars will bring to automakers, tech and digital media companies, and even marketers.
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend