The Mobile Web Is Dead, It's All About Apps
Everyone is freaking out about this chart from mobile analytics company Flurry on Twitter today. It shows people spend 86% of their time on iOS and Android devices in apps. The mobile browser only accounts for 14% of our time now. A year ago, 80% of time was spent in apps, and 20% was in the mobile browser. Chart via Statista.
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term