The Mobile Web Is Dead, It's All About Apps
Everyone is freaking out about this chart from mobile analytics company Flurry on Twitter today. It shows people spend 86% of their time on iOS and Android devices in apps. The mobile browser only accounts for 14% of our time now. A year ago, 80% of time was spent in apps, and 20% was in the mobile browser. Chart via Statista.
- Nifty, Sensex trade flat after early gains
- Yatra Online stock slips below its issue price on listing
- Prunes: Nature's sweet secret to wellness
- A good season ahead for cement companies with price hikes
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights