The most accurate Apple analyst in the world just slashed Apple Watch estimates due to weak demand
The firm cut its outlook due to slow demand for the Apple Watch, the report says.KGI Securities now predicts that Apple will ship between five and six million watches in the third quarter of 2015. Apple is predicted to ship 15 million Apple Watches this year, which the 9to5Mac report says is half KGI's previous estimates.
KGI's predictions come just after Apple CEO Tim Cook reportedly told employees that the Apple Watch will be available to purchase in stores next month, as 9to5Mac's Mark Gurman reported this week. Currently, you can only order the watch online.KGI Securities is known for making predictions that are right in line with Apple's product roadmap - mostly because one of its analysts, Ming-Chi Kuo, seems to be really plugged in to Apple's supply chain. Kuo has previously made correct predictions about the iPhone 6, Apple Watch, and iPhone 5.
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021
- Railways Budget 2021: Faster trains, higher funding and support for green railways — here’s what’s on the experts’ checklist