The most persuasive phrase in the human language
Certain phrases tap into our innate psychology. Behavioral scientist Nicolas Gueguen at the University of Southern Brittany tested for this to see how you could more easily get what you want - just by prefacing your request with this simple phrase.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
- Best HP laptop in India 2022: Which one is for you?
- Towards 'zero hunger': Odisha tops 'State Ranking Index' first under under National Food Security Act; UP, Andhra, and Gujarat also score high
- Best face creams and lotions for men in India
- Monsoon rain wreaks havoc in Himachal and Karnataka, orange alert in Gujarat
- Apple’s MacBook Air with M2 chip will go on sale from July 15, pre-orders starting July 8