The most persuasive phrase in the human language
Certain phrases tap into our innate psychology. Behavioral scientist Nicolas Gueguen at the University of Southern Brittany tested for this to see how you could more easily get what you want - just by prefacing your request with this simple phrase.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
- Uber now lets you book rides on WhatsApp in Lucknow — slated to roll out in more Indian cities soon
- Air Pollution Control Day: These are a few simple ways by which you can help the environment
- BYJU's Early Learn App, Disney onboards Olympic medalists Neeraj Chopra and PV Sindhu as its brand ambassadors
- Project Ironman: Leak sheds light on Motorola’s AR glasses with touchpad-bearing neckband and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- Android Auto to support touchscreen-based quick replies for message notifications soon