The most reliable sedans, SUVs, and pickup trucks for 2019
- The market-research firm JD Power has released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles.
- The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year in the roundup published June 19.
- Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories
The market-research firm JD Power released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles on June 19
The firm measured the number of problems reported by over 76,000 customers and lessees during their first 90 days driving new, 2019 model-year vehicles.
Read more: The 10 most-reliable car brands
The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year. JD Power also named the most reliable vehicle in 20 different segments. Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
These are the most reliable vehicles in each segment, according to JD Power.
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
Most dependable overall: Porsche 911
Small car: Kia Rio
Small premium car: BMW 2 Series
Compact car: Kia Forte
Compact sporty car: MINI Cooper
Compact premium car: Genesis G70
Midsize car: Chevrolet Malibu and Ford Fusion
Midsize sporty car: Dodge Challenger
Midsize premium car: Mercedes-Benz CLS
Large car: Nissan Maxima
Small SUV: Kia Sportage
Compact SUV: Chevrolet Equinox
Compact premium SUV: BMW X4
Midsize pickup: Ford Ranger
Midsize SUV: Hyundai Santa Fe
Midsize premium SUV: Lexus RX
Minivan: Kia Sedona
Large SUV: Chevrolet Tahoe
Large premium SUV: Cadillac Escalade
Large light-duty pickup: Nissan Titan
Large heavy-duty pickup: Chevrolet Silverado HD
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Nykaa enters into a JV with Dubai-based fashion retailer Apparel Group
- Axis MF launches a Nasdaq 100 focused Fund of Fund
- RBI directs credit information companies to appoint internal ombudsman
- 5G could be India’s next growth engine, and a successful rollout hinges on telcos, govt policies
- Ambani family has been target of threats over the years
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World