The most reliable sedans, SUVs, and pickup trucks for 2019
- The market-research firm JD Power has released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles.
- The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year in the roundup published June 19.
- Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories
The market-research firm JD Power released its 2019 ranking of the most reliable automotive brands and vehicles on June 19
The firm measured the number of problems reported by over 76,000 customers and lessees during their first 90 days driving new, 2019 model-year vehicles.
Read more: The 10 most-reliable car brands
The Porsche 911 was named the most reliable car for the second consecutive year. JD Power also named the most reliable vehicle in 20 different segments. Kia and Chevrolet won more segments than any other brands, with four each.
These are the most reliable vehicles in each segment, according to JD Power.
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
Most dependable overall: Porsche 911
Small car: Kia Rio
Small premium car: BMW 2 Series
Compact car: Kia Forte
Compact sporty car: MINI Cooper
Compact premium car: Genesis G70
Midsize car: Chevrolet Malibu and Ford Fusion
Midsize sporty car: Dodge Challenger
Midsize premium car: Mercedes-Benz CLS
Large car: Nissan Maxima
Small SUV: Kia Sportage
Compact SUV: Chevrolet Equinox
Compact premium SUV: BMW X4
Midsize pickup: Ford Ranger
Midsize SUV: Hyundai Santa Fe
Midsize premium SUV: Lexus RX
Minivan: Kia Sedona
Large SUV: Chevrolet Tahoe
Large premium SUV: Cadillac Escalade
Large light-duty pickup: Nissan Titan
Large heavy-duty pickup: Chevrolet Silverado HD
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction