The most stunning drone photos of the last year
Contest categories included nature, sports, and travel, with the winners of each category awarded the opportunity to have their photographs featured in National Geographic. They also received a new drone or drone gear, depending on which place they won.
The photographs were judged by a National Geographic editor, a National Geographic photographer, and Dronestagram's co-founders, Eric Dupin and Guillaume Jarret. This was the international contest's third year.
Check out the first, second, and third place winners from each category below:
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP