The new 'Star Wars' game has gigantic, insane space battles - see them in action right here
The new "Star Wars" game is outrageously pretty. Don't just take our word for it - look at this star destroyer:
That's not concept art from the upcoming Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC game - it's a shot of the game in action. It's quite a looker!
It's in this outrageously pretty setting that you'll take on legions of TIE fighters, A-wings, and the specialized spacecraft of the heroes and villains of "Star Wars." As you might expect, Darth Vader gets his own fancy vehicle, as do the likes of Darth Maul and - yes, seriously - Yoda.
Though the previous "Battlefront" game featured space battles and dogfighting, it felt limited and one-note. The folks behind "Battlefront 2" are promising more variation in "Battlefront 2" - EA is saying the starfighter assault mode has been, "improved and expanded."
We'll find out for ourselves in the not-so-distant future, as "Star Wars Battlefront 2" launches for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 17. Check out the new trailer right here:
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- The first pig-heart transplant patient was denied a human heart after failing to follow doctors' orders
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion