The New York City offices of PayPal and Venmo have candy drawers, Taco Tuesdays, and a conference room so cushy that employees take off their shoes
Sarah Jacobs/Business Insider
• PayPal recently expanded its Manhattan office.• The online payments system shares the space with Venmo, which it acquired in 2013.Advertisement
• Business Insider stopped by the office to check out the space and perks.
Markets Insider reported its latest earnings report sent its stock price up by 6.04%. Meanwhile, its total number of active users has surpassed 210 million people around the globe.
PayPal is in a good place, right now.
At the same time, the San Jose-based company is doubling the size of its New York office, adding two new floors to its West Village location.Business Insider recently visited PayPal's Manhattan office - which it shares with Venmo. PayPal acquired Venmo when it bought parent company Braintree for $800 million in 2014, according to Fortune.Here's what we saw:Advertisement
- I'm not going to movie theatre until there's COVID-19 vaccine, says Spike Lee
- Seven returnees test COVID-19 positive in Nagaland
- Uttarakhand's Covid-19 tally increases to 802— Dehradun accounts for 25 fresh cases
- AB InBev reevaluating short, mid-term plans; seeks reduction in high tax on beer
- SGPGIMS develops RNA -based cheaper and faster test for COVID-19