The Newly Crowned Miss USA Used To Work As A Disney Princess [PICS]
Stacy Revere/Getty Images
The 24-year-old has worked as a variety of face characters at Hong Kong Disney, including Cinderella, Princess Aurora, Belle, and Snow White, among others.
Sanchez frequently posts photos in her Disney costumes to her over 26,000 Instagram followers.
Sometimes, her worlds collided.
Eventually, the beauty queen left Disney to focus full time on pageants. She later posted: "Sometimes you don't appreciate something as much as you should until it's gone. Being a part of these moments was the best."
Just last month she posted: "mood: #Disney #iWannaGoPlay !! #missingTheMagic"
Thankfully, Sanchez can still visit Disneyland for fun.
But the princess also knows how to act tough, holding a fourth-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
"I started training when I was 8, and I started teaching when I was 12, and I was a certified instructor when I was 15," Sanchez has said. "It's a good workout. It's a full body workout. I never get more tired working out than when I'm at the studio."
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike