The Obamas are worth $40 million - here's how they make and spend their money
- Barack Obama and his family haven't slowed down since leaving the White House.
- The Obamas have an estimated net worth of $40 million - that's over 30 times more than when Barack became President of the United States in 2008.
- Watch the video above to learn how the Obamas make and spend their money.
Former President Barack Obama is a busy guy.
From speaking at events around the world to writing a memoir and, most recently, signing a massive production deal with Netflix, the Obamas' lives after the White House have been full and very lucrative.These endeavors - along with the six-figure pension all former presidents receive - have significantly contributed to the Obamas' estimated net worth of $40 million.
From philanthropic efforts to vacationing where the sun shines to making long-term investments in their daughters' education, here's how the Obamas spend their fortune.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit