The Only Voice Of Reason In Argentina's Government Just Quit
Securities regulator Alejandro Vanoli will take Fabrega's place as head of the Central Bank.He'll have his work cut out for him. The country is battling rising inflation, capital flight and dwindling dollar reserves. Morgan Stanley estimates that if conditions remain as they are, the Central Bank could have as little as $10 billion in cash by this time next year.
Low commodities prices aren't helping the country's balance of payments either.
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings