The only way to get out of Amazon's terms of service is a zombie apocalypse
just released a game engine called Lumberyard that gives developers a bunch of free tools, but one of the best parts of the announcement was hidden in the Amazon Web Services Service Terms.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIn one of the new clauses related to Lumberyard, Amazon says that developers can't use its materials for "life-critical or safety-critical systems."
AdvertisementHowever, that rule will be voided if there is a "a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization."
So, if the zombies attack, feel free to use Lumberyard in any way you please.Here's the full screenshot (first spotted thanks to Twitter user Diane Patterson):
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms