The president of Turner knows what advertisers want, but says telecom isn't moving fast enough
Business Insider talked to David Levy, president of Turner, before he spoke at IGNITION 2018. He discussed Turner's IP, Turner's advantages in the direct-to-consumer landscape, and addressable advertising.
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021
- Railways Budget 2021: Faster trains, higher funding and support for green railways — here’s what’s on the experts’ checklist