The real best souvenirs to bring home from 19 countries around the world
Travelers always want to bring home something that will remind them of their trip - but many often get stuck buying cheap knick knacks from tourist traps.
To avoid getting something you'll only throw away in a few months, we've rounded up a list of some authentic items you should buy when abroad.
Forget keychains and mini Eiffel Tower sculptures, here are the real best things to bring home from 19 countries around the world.
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x