The real best souvenirs to bring home from 19 countries around the world
Travelers always want to bring home something that will remind them of their trip - but many often get stuck buying cheap knick knacks from tourist traps.
To avoid getting something you'll only throw away in a few months, we've rounded up a list of some authentic items you should buy when abroad.
Forget keychains and mini Eiffel Tower sculptures, here are the real best things to bring home from 19 countries around the world.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2