The remake of South Korean comedy “Miss Granny” is breaking the box office
- BV Nandini Reddy’s fourth feature film has grossed ₹170 million within 3 days of release.
- The film collected half a million in its opening weekend in the US
Based on the South Korean comedy drama “Miss Granny”, the film revolves around funny incidents that take place after a 70-year old woman wakes up in the body of a 24-year old girl.
This is the director
She has spent the last two making two web series, one of which is Gangstars featured on Amazon Prime.
The film is minting success not only in South India but in abroad too. The film collected half a million in its opening weekend in the US and is further looking to breach the million dollar club in a few days.
Samantha, who was on cloud nine took to Twitter to share her happiness about the film’s response. She wrote: "What a weekend. Thank you for all the Baby love. We are doing back flips."
Nandini Reddy has successfully adapted Korean classic
Separately, Ajay Mudunuri from BookMyShow wrote, After watching Oh Baby, one gets a feeling that Baby's role is tailor-made for Samantha and no one else could have pulled off such a tricky character.
The film, which also stars Naga Shaurya, Rao Ramesh and Rajendra Prasad in crucial roles, marks the second time collaboration of Samantha and Reddy after "Jabardasth".
- Army jawan, 8 others test positive for COVID-19 in HP, tally now at 1,093
- 6,603 new cases take Maha's COVID-19 tally to 2,23,724
- Noida: COVID-19 cases cross 3,000-mark, less than a third active
- TN records 3756 COVID-19 cases, tally now 1.22 lakh, doubling time increases in Chennai
- West Bengal reports highest one-day spike of 986 COVID-19 cases