The sequel to 'Destiny' is reportedly getting some huge changes
One of the world's most popular first-person shooters, "Destiny," may see some huge changes in its sequel, according to a new report on Kotaku.
First things first: "Destiny 2" could be coming to PC in addition to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The first "Destiny" is a console exclusive - it's playable on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. No PC. The latest expansion, "Rise of Iron" (pictured above), is the first to exclude both the Xbox 360 and PS3 - their older tech was holding back the game from doing bigger things.
It looks like "Destiny 2" will continue this trend, but its availability could expand to the PC as well.
The game is also said to address many of the bigger complaints that players have about the game. "This is the overhaul to fix big things," a source told Kotaku. The game's publisher, Activision, didn't respond to a request for comment as of publishing.
- Best ad-free games for iPhones
- Jeep Meridian SUV launched in India – price, features and everything you need to know
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s road rage case — looking back at the 34 year old timeline
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon