The simplest men's clothing app we've seen so far
We're telling you about this because it's really easy, and frankly we know that's what's most important to you.
"For us, mobile isn't only about selling product," said Scott Raio, CTO and Co-Founder at Combat Gent. "We believe it is one of the most crucial ways to progress this company and technology altogether, and we wanted to leverage the knowledge of our design team with the data we already have from our current database to create a seamless native experience that provides the utmost value to our end customer."
You start by telling the app what you're dressing for.
It will send you a few options, which you can adjust for the location and date (which adjusts your picks based on the weather) and your skin tone. You can also change the occasion if you wish.
The application also allows you to put in your own measurements, so ordering is seamless.
Bottom line here, whether you use this thing to buy clothing or not, it will guide you on how to better use what you have.
And everyone needs that.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry