The struggle of many 'Biggest Loser' winners to stay fit highlights 5 key principles for losing weight and keeping it off
Six years after the show ended, 13 out of 14 contestants in the study had regained a significant amount of weight. Four of them are heavier today than they were before the show began.
The results highlight a disheartening reality: Losing weight is hard work, but keeping it off is harder - especially if you're significantly overweight.
Still, the study's somber findings also draw attention to some key principles that anyone looking to losing weight and stay fit can follow:
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts