The struggle of many 'Biggest Loser' winners to stay fit highlights 5 key principles for losing weight and keeping it off
Six years after the show ended, 13 out of 14 contestants in the study had regained a significant amount of weight. Four of them are heavier today than they were before the show began.
The results highlight a disheartening reality: Losing weight is hard work, but keeping it off is harder - especially if you're significantly overweight.
Still, the study's somber findings also draw attention to some key principles that anyone looking to losing weight and stay fit can follow:
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors