The Tesla Model S is a quiet masterpiece of technology and design
The Tesla Model S hit the market in 2012, succeeding Tesla's sexy 2-door Roadster. It was Tesla's first car built truly in-house, and it has been steadily improved over the past three years.
It was designed by Franz von Holzhausen, who created a smooth and sinuous luxury sedan, powered entirely by electricity. The Model immediately captivated the Silicon Valley elite.But what makes it so great? Numerous details add up to pretty awesome ride that can, in its high-performance version, smoke supercars.
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government