The top 10 highest paid tech CEOs of 2018
Kimberly White/Getty; Shayanne Gal/Business Insider
- The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) issued a report on the highest paid tech CEOs of 2018.
- Oracle, PayPal, and DXC Technology are the S&P 500 tech companies that paid their CEOs the most, according to the report.
- AFL-CIO finds that the average CEO salary in 2018 was $14.5 million, resulting from a $500,000 increase annually in the past decade. Nonsupervisory workers only made an average of $40,000, for comparison.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
New data from The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the largest federation of labor unions in the United States, tells us which CEOs were the highest paid in 2018.AFL-CIO finds that CEO salaries at S&P 500 companies have been increasing by $500,000 annually for the past decade. In 2018, the average annual salary of a CEO was $14.5 million, as compared to a $40,000 salary for nonsupervisory and production workers.
Here are the top 10 highest paid tech CEOs of 2018, according to the report:
10. Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga: $20.4 million
9. Former Intuit CEO Brad Smith: $21 millionAdvertisement
8. Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: $21.3 million
7. Former Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme: $22.3 millionAdvertisement
6. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella: $25.8 million
5. Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff: $28.4 millionAdvertisement
4. Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen: $28.4 million
3. DXC Technology CEO Mike Lawrie: $32.2 millionAdvertisement
2. PayPal CEO Daniel Schulman: $38.8 million
10. Oracle CEO Mark Hurd: $108.3 millionAdvertisement
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1
- Elon Musk announces major redesigns for Tesla Model S
- Microsoft launches new India Development Centre facility in Noida