The top 12 jobs where you are most likely to cheat
Some evidence even suggests that intelligent people are more likely to want to cheat on their partners.
New survey data from Ashley Madison, the leading dating website that helps married people have affairs, has shown people with certain careers are more likely to be unfaithful to their partners. They asked 1,074 members of Ashley Madison to fill out a survey about their jobs.
Despite straying from their partners, respondents of the survey had a different attitude towards their careers. nearly half (44%) said they never switch jobs, and those who did said they only did it once every 10 years.
Here were the top 12 careers for infidelity from the survey, for both men and women:
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- ENO's latest campaign for rural India reaches 35 million viewers through Facebook and Jio's KaiOS
- Insider trading, IP theft, fake art and fake profiles — Scammers are taking advantage of NFT platforms’ lack of regulation
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO to open on September 21
- Ajay Devgn performs his iconic stunt for Mahindra FURIO 7 range
- Sensex tops 59,000 mark, Telecom stocks soar