The top 20 best-selling books of all time on Amazon - from epic trilogies to 'The Great Gatsby'
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Before it became an ubiquitous one-stop shop, Amazon was an online book store - and it's often still the best deal for buying new books.
- Below, you'll find the top 20 best-selling books of all time on Amazon. Given its scale and global audience, it also serves as an interesting peek at the books people, in general, are really reading the most.
- Also find the 10 best books of 2018, according to Amazon, here.
The selection is admittedly huge, but you can shop leaner curations by heading to its award winners, best books of the month (or year), and 100 books to read in a lifetime. Or, you can just skip straight to the top 20 titles the online giant has sold the most of to its global audience since it first began. Given the online behemoth's scale, the list also serves as an interesting - albeit unofficial - peek at what books people, in general, are really reading most.
Below are the 20 best-selling books of all-time on Amazon:Captions are provided by Amazon and edited for length.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" by E L James
"The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
"Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins
"StrengthsFinder 2.0" by Tom Rath
"Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins
"Fifty Shades Darker" by E L James
"Fifty Shades Freed" by E L James
"Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn
"The Help" by Kathryn Stockett
"The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
"The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins
"Divergent" by Veronica Roth
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling
"Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
"Wonder" by R.J. Palacio
"A Game of Thrones (Book 1)" by George R. R. Martin
"The Husband's Secret" by Liane Moriarty
"Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson
"Heaven is for REal" by Todd Burpo
"The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more