The top 9 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider the most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week sees the debut of Netflix's "When They See Us" and Amazon's "Good Omens" on the list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Brand new shows like Netflix's "When They See Us" and Amazon Prime Video's "Good Omens" are taking audiences by storm this week.
Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale" saw a bump after its third-season premiere on Wednesday, and Netflix's "Lucifer," which was just renewed for a fifth and final season, is still going strong.
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the seven most "in-demand" TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on "demand expressions," the globally standardized TV demand measurement unit from Parrot Analytics. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or comment on social media.
Below are this week's nine most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
9. "Black Mirror" (Netflix)
8. "Cobra Kai" (YouTube Premium)
7. "Doom Patrol" (DC Universe)
6. "Titans" (DC Universe)
5. "The Handmaid's Tale" (Hulu)
4. "Good Omens" (Amazon Prime Video)
3. "When They See Us" (Netflix)
2. "Lucifer" (Netflix)
1. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)
- India becomes the largest producer of sugar in the world
- India's 'FIA Global' pivotal to Nepal's growing GDP in 2022
- Indian government is softening the inflation blow with export bans, duty cuts and subsidies
- Artificial intelligence has helped in developing a drug that can cure COVID-19 patients
- Key facts about Texas mass shooting incident and America’s complex love affair with guns
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction