The top 9 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider the most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week sees the debut of Netflix's "When They See Us" and Amazon's "Good Omens" on the list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Brand new shows like Netflix's "When They See Us" and Amazon Prime Video's "Good Omens" are taking audiences by storm this week.Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale" saw a bump after its third-season premiere on Wednesday, and Netflix's "Lucifer," which was just renewed for a fifth and final season, is still going strong.Advertisement
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the seven most "in-demand" TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on "demand expressions," the globally standardized TV demand measurement unit from Parrot Analytics. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or comment on social media.
Below are this week's nine most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
9. "Black Mirror" (Netflix)
8. "Cobra Kai" (YouTube Premium)Advertisement
7. "Doom Patrol" (DC Universe)
6. "Titans" (DC Universe)Advertisement
5. "The Handmaid's Tale" (Hulu)
4. "Good Omens" (Amazon Prime Video)Advertisement
3. "When They See Us" (Netflix)
2. "Lucifer" (Netflix)Advertisement
1. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)
- Cancellations spike, bookings drop as states limit flight operations
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP