The top 9 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider the most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week sees the debut of Netflix's "When They See Us" and Amazon's "Good Omens" on the list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Brand new shows like Netflix's "When They See Us" and Amazon Prime Video's "Good Omens" are taking audiences by storm this week.
Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale" saw a bump after its third-season premiere on Wednesday, and Netflix's "Lucifer," which was just renewed for a fifth and final season, is still going strong.
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the seven most "in-demand" TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on "demand expressions," the globally standardized TV demand measurement unit from Parrot Analytics. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or comment on social media.
Below are this week's nine most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
9. "Black Mirror" (Netflix)
8. "Cobra Kai" (YouTube Premium)
7. "Doom Patrol" (DC Universe)
6. "Titans" (DC Universe)
5. "The Handmaid's Tale" (Hulu)
4. "Good Omens" (Amazon Prime Video)
3. "When They See Us" (Netflix)
2. "Lucifer" (Netflix)
1. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- India emerges as the world's largest producer, consumer of sugar
- Scientists find new evidence for liquid water on Mars
- Both GST and Excise duty can be imposed on tobacco: Karnataka HC
- Godrej Consumer Products expects improved consumption in second half of this fiscal
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World