The unicorns of China: 11 Chinese startups you need to know
The Chinese startup space is largely dominated by investments from two behemoths: Amazon equivalent Alibaba and internet giant Tencent. The two have driven up valuations of Chinese companies, many of which are similar to startups on the list of American unicorns.
Here are some of the most valuable and powerful startups in China:
- Microsoft reveals attacks based on phishing-as-a-service operation: Here’s how to stay safe
- Blast in Bengaluru’s New Tharagupet area; two dead
- WhatsApp testing cashback in a bid to push payments in India
- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina and more — Indian players with most runs in IPL history
- Supreme Court to pronounce order next week on pleas seeking independent probe into Pegasus snooping row