The US Air Force's B-1 bomber just turned 30
In honor of the elite bomber's birthday, Boeing has announced a number of sweeping upgrades to turn the B-1 into a fully "integrated battle station."
"We're connecting the bombers to a global communications network that increases the situational awareness of the crew and allows for greater agility, like re-targeting weapons while in flight" said Dan Ruder, Boeing's Advance Programs Lead, in a press release.
Take a look back at the history of the B-1.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- India’s central bank imposes ₹1 crore penalty on the country’s biggest lender
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Amazon's campaign encourages customers to thank its associates and share their happiness with frontline teams
- Brazilians bought more than $4 billion in cryptocurrencies this year as the country looks to regulate Bitcoin
- If you are a pensioner, you can submit Jeevan Pramaan sitting at home — Here is what you need to do