The US and South Korean navies just put on a massive show of force amid North Korean nuclear tensions
Peak tensions between the US, North Korea, and its neighbors have brought on a weighty response from the US and South Korean navies.
Despite initial confusion about when the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier would show up off the coast of the Korean peninsula, the carrier strike group has finally arrived in all its glory.
Joined by the Republic of Korea's very capable Sejong the Great and Yang Manchun destroyers, the USS Wayne E. Meyer, USS Michael Murphy, USS Stetham destroyers, and the Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Champlain flank the Vinson as F-18 Super Hornets fly overhead in a massive show of force.
Together, the South Korean and US ships represent some of the most potent missile defenses ever put to sea.
- The state of Uttar Pradesh and how it’s been feeding Facebook ad revenues
- Oscar winner A R Rahman says India should tell 'West stories' from its own narrative
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 expected to retain the clamshell design and offer a more powerful processor
- Supreme Court dismisses review petitions filed by Cyrus Investments in Tata vs Cyrus Mistry
- Sony’s all-new PlayStation 5 model was spotted in Japan featuring updated radio equipment
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction