The very best deals from Walmart's competing Prime Day 2019 sale - including Google devices, Apple devices, and 4K smart TVs
- Prime Day 2019 begins on July 15, and in response, Walmart (and plenty of other retailers) have launched competing mega-sales.
- One major advantage of Walmart's sale is that it includes Google devices- like the rarely discounted Google Home Max smart speaker - which Amazon doesn't sell because they're in direct competition with Amazon's own line of Echo devices.
- Walmart also has a huge selection of tech and electronics on sale, including 4K smart TVs and tons of Apple products. There's even a 32G iPad for $249 (originally $329.99).
- Compare Walmart's deals to Amazon's Prime Day deals to ensure you're getting the best price possible this week.
Amazon Prime Day has established itself as one of the biggest online sales events since the dawn of online shopping. This year, Prime Day is on July 15 and 16, and Amazon will be offering deals on everything from electronics to baby supplies. But other retailers are starting to catch on, giving Amazon a run for its money and giving you even more opportunities to compare prices and save.
Not to be outdone, Walmart is running thousands of special deals in an even longer window than Prime Day. Price cuts and rollbacks begin on July 14 (one day before Prime Day) and run through Wednesday, July 17 (one day after Prime Day) with new deals being added daily.
Some standout Walmart deals available right now include:
- VIZIO 65" 4K HDR Smart TV, $449.99 (originally $698) [You save $248.01]
- Google Home Max, $249 (originally $399) [You save $150]
- EZ Bake Oven Bundle, $29.98 (originally $59.96) [You save $29.98]
- Dell G5 Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch Full HD, $779 (originally $1,099) [You save $320]
Keep reading for a full roundup of the best deals Walmart has to offer. We'll be updating this list as new deals roll out.
Home improvement deals
Sports and outdoors deals
- Telangana hikes liquor prices by 20-25% to increase state revenues
- Almost all — 92% — of Ladakh children suffer from anaemia and the rest of the country isn’t faring any better either
- Google Russia has no money to pay salaries to its 100 employees, heads for bankruptcy
- TVS launches new iQube electric scooter in India – here’s how it fares against the Ather 450X and Ola S1 Pro
- BharatPe launches investment platform for merchants after Ashneer Grover saga
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction