The world's 10 most expensive hotel suites
Elite Traveler/The Royal Mansour
Private jet magazine Elite Traveler just released its list of the top 100 hotel suites for 2018.
The list includes categories such as the largest suites and the most expensive suites around the world.
Below are the top 10 most expensive suites, which range in price from $36,000 per night to a mind-boggling $80,000 per night.
Keep scrolling to see some of the most luxurious accommodations across the globe.
10. Suite 5000, Mandarin Oriental New York, New York City, New York — $36,000
9. The Princess Grace Suite, Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo, Monaco — $37,000
8. The Royal Suite, The Plaza, New York City, New York — $40,000
7. The Penthouse Suite, Hotel Cala di Volpe, Porte Cervo, Italy — $41,177
6. The Grand Riad, The Royal Mansour, Marrakech, Morocco — $43,480
5. The Hilltop Villa, Laucala Island, Fiji — $45,000
4. The Penthouse, Faena Hotel Miami Beach, Miami, Florida — $50,000
3. The Penthouse Suite, Hôtel Martinez, Cannes, France —$53,200
2. The Five-Bedroom Terrace Suite, The Mark, New York City, New York — $75,000
1. The Royal Penthouse Suite, Hotel President Wilson, Geneva, Switzerland — $80,000