The World's Most Accurate Apple Analyst Is Predicting Mind Melting iPhone Sales
According to Ming Chi Kuo, analyst at KGI Securities, Apple will report mind-melting iPhone sales.
In a new report picked up at Apple Insider, Kuo forecasts Apple sold 73 million iPhones. Of that, 42 million were iPhone 6s, 16 million were iPhone 6 Pluses, and the rest is a mix of other iPhone models.
The consensus amongst analysts is that Apple sold 66 million iPhones last quarter. If Kuo is right, and he is one of the most accurate Apple analysts out there, then Apple will smash expectations.
If Kuo is right, iPhone sales will be up a whopping 43% on a year-over-year basis. And, if Kuo is right, Apple will have sold ~$44 billion worth of iPhones. For some context, Google is expected to do $15 billion in revenue for the same period.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter