The world's most accurate Apple analyst says the next iPhone will come with an improved fingerprint scanner
Ming Chi Kuo of KGI Securities believes the next iPhone will come with an improved fingerprint sensor to reduce reading errors, MacRumors reports.
This is expected to make Apple Pay safer and more easy to use. In a note to investors, Kuo also wrote that he expects Apple to release its new iPhone in the third quarter of 2015.
This would line up with Apple's previous iPhone launches, which usually come in September.
Kuo is one of the most accurate Apple analysts out there. He's based in Taiwan, which means he probably has a lot of access to Apple's supply chain. He nailed almost every detail about the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 6, including the fact that the iPhone 6 wouldn't come with a sapphire display.
Other than an improved fingerprint sensor, Apple's next iPhone is also expected to come with a better camera.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India