The world's top 13 fashion brands are worth $175 billion combined
Luxury fashion has become a huge global business in the past few decades. Several major brands have long been dominant players, but other brands not traditionally associated with luxury have also established themselves.
These are the most valuable fashion brands in the world, according to Interbrand. Taken together, these 13 brands are worth a whopping $175 billion.
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- From Tata Punch EV to Lamborghini Revuelto, cars set to launch in India in December
- Climate Finance Top of the Agenda at The Second Edition of R.A.C.E. Sustainability Summit Held on the Opening Day of COP28 in the UAE
- Tesla launches Cybertruck at $60,990, delivers to 1st batch of customers
- GDP reading, exit polls push Nifty to record high; Sensex jumps over 400 points
- Plan your year-end – Banks shut for nine days all over India in December