The World's Top Startup CEOs, Ranked! Employees Reveal What Their Leadership Is Really Like
If you're going to join a startup, you might as well join a rocket ship. And lately, there are a lot of billion-dollar startups to choose from.
Which of these healthy startups have the strongest leadership? We examined CEO ratings on job site Glassdoor for companies with a $3 billion valuation or higher with multiple employee reviews.
12. Uber CEO Travis Kalanick has a 58% approval rating.
11. Jawbone's CEO Hosain Rahman has a 64% approval rating.Advertisement
10. Airbnb's CEO Brian Chesky has an 85% approval rating.
9. SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has a 91% approval rating.Advertisement
8. Palantir CEO Alex Karp has a 91% approval rating.
7. Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann has a 92% approval ratingAdvertisement
6. Spotify CEO Daniel Ek has a 93% approval rating.
5. Square CEO Jack Dorsey has a 97% approval rating.Advertisement
4. Dropbox CEO Drew Houston has a 99% approval rating.
3. Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel has a perfect 100% approval rating.Advertisement
2. Cloudera CEO Tom Reilly has a perfect 100% approval rating.
1. Lending Club's CEO Renaud Laplanche has a perfect 100% approval rating.Advertisement
Now that you've seen some great startup leaders, check out: