8 phone grips that make holding your device more comfortable - all under $15
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- A phone grip is one of the most useful tech accessories you can buy for less than $15.
- They give you a more secure and comfortable grip on your device, saving it from fatal drops. Many also double as stands to prop your phone up.
- We found 8 popular and affordable options from Amazon that you may want for your phone.
Like a Spotify Premium membership or a pair of comfortable underwear, a phone grip is one of those small investments that has exponentially improved my life and led me to question how I ever went about my day without it.
I've watched with horror as my phone has slipped out of my hand and fallen (always in slow motion, it seems) to the ground too many times to count. A strong phone case cushions the blow, but I'd still rather not drop it in the first place.
After finally sticking a grip on my device, I've felt much more secure holding my phone on bumpy commutes, in bed - pretty much anywhere, honestly.
For less than $15, you can get an additional layer of protection for that device you just spent hundreds of dollars on.
The best phone grips are also comfortable to hold and have multiple functions, capable of being turned into car mounts, stands, and card holders. Since there's only so much real estate available on our phone exteriors, we love this versatility.
On Amazon, you have a number of reliable options, and they're all really affordable. Do yourself and your phone a favor by shopping these 8 phone grips:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail