What to talk and what not to talk on first date
Hitting off the right note is the most important part of first dates. To understand if you really strike a cord with your partner and for making further decisions, the
Here are a few of them.
2) Travel destinations
Travel experiences are by far the best that you could talk about. Share your dream destinations. Talk about those little stories where you got lost in the forest or how you spent a night at the mountain or went camping.
As per a research by Psychologist Richard Weissman, 18% of couples who shared travel experiences went on a second date as compared to 9% of those who discussed movies. It’s likely that both of you might not have the same opinion of movies. Travel stories make the safest option!
3) Controversial topics
Talking about your opinions on a particular topic is an engaging act and lights up the passion you seek. Needless to say, avoid dull and boring topics. Express your views on an indulging topics, say abortion, or you might as well confide about your first sexual experience.
Mind the tone
It does come down to your tone. It matters how you talk much more than what you are talking about. A promising date shouldn’t be wasted by the attitude and tone, especially if you like the person!
First dates and can be really interesting incidents. Make them better by using these conversation topics and enjoy your company!
- Apple iPhone 12 series with 5G support expected to be announced on October 13
- Moto E7 Plus with 5,000mAh battery launched for ₹9,499 in India
- Rajya Sabha adjourned sine die — cutting the Monsoon session short by 8 days
- Microsoft's Work Trend Index finds one-third of the global workforce is suffering from burnout as workdays get longer amid COVID-19
- Absolut addresses global biases with a campaign called 'Born Colourless'