Gordon Ramsay's daughter Tilly roasted her dad by rating his behavior on vacation in a viral TikTok
- Gordon Ramsay spent New Year's in the Maldives with his family.
- While on holiday, his daughter Tilly participated in a TikTok trend: "rating my dad on vacation."
Gordon Ramsay and daughter Matilda "Tilly" Ramsay are veterans when it comes to TikTok trends. The chef started his own with a #RamsayReacts tag, but Tilly has been posting videos of her dad since the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic. Most recently, she went viral for rating his behavior on their family vacation.
While some TikTokers are rating their family members' behavior while on trips or in different situations, Tilly posted a compilation video of Gordon on Monday with the caption, "rating my dad on holiday." At the time of writing, the video had 2.8 million views.
rating my dad on holiday @gordonramsayofficial ##fyp♬ mario sound - mandycap
The Ramsay family spent the days around New Year's Eve in the Maldives, and Tilly showed her followers a bit of how they spent their time.
She captured her dad sleeping on a daybed and gave "jet lagged Gordi" a two out of 10 rating. Tilly, 20, who is the second youngest of Gordon and wife Tana's five children, then gave her dad a one out of 10 when she called her younger brother Oscar, 2, his favorite child.
The "Strictly Come Dancing" contestant showed followers the celebrity chef's enthusiasm about welcoming 2022, his excitement for riding on the back of a golf cart, and the seriousness with which he examined his dinner as if he were "in work mode," she wrote.
She also said he got "bored" of his family at one point and went off to snorkel alone.
This isn't the first time Tilly has roasted her dad on the app. In April, she revealed that she prefers her mom's cooking over her dad's.
While the "MasterChef" judge and host has become a social-media star in his own right by judging home cooks' meals, he credited Tilly with his prowess on TikTok during a previous interview with Insider.
Representatives for the Ramsay family didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- Top 5 Places to visit in Munnar
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies