TikTokers are claiming that In-N-Out sells chicken sandwiches, but the chain says the 'secret' menu item doesn't exist
- Videos of chicken sandwiches at
In-N-Outare going viralon TikTok.
- But a spokesperson for the chain told Insider that the videos are fake to "attract attention."
- Users claimed they ordered the sandwiches from In-N-Out's "secret" menu.
Videos of chicken sandwiches at In-N-Out are going viral on TikTok, with users claiming that they're hidden on the beloved chain's "secret" menu.But unlike its famous animal-style fries or grilled-cheese sandwich, In-N-Out told Insider that these chicken sandwiches are actually fake.
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
Victorinox Nylon 65 cms Grey Softsided Check-in Luggage (605410)₹ 27713₹ 34640Buy On
- 61% OFF
American Tourister Ivy Polypropylene 68 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (FO1 (0) 09 002)₹ 3069₹ 7900Buy On
- 62% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 77 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 77 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 3699₹ 9675Buy On
- 47% OFF
Safari Duo 4W 58 cm, 68 cm and 78 cm Red Softsided Luggage Combo of 3₹ 11140₹ 21195Buy On
- 60% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 65 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 67 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 2999₹ 7535Buy On
The video does not show the cashier responding to the request, or the chicken sandwich being made.The next shot shows the chicken sandwich nestled in an In-N-Out burger wrapper and sitting on one of the restaurant's classic red trays.
"Wow, it does exist," says the TikTok user, who has also claimed to order a caramel frappuccino, salad, and chili cheese dog in other In-N-Out "secret menu" videos.@mommapeaches5 on July 15, the caption reads: "You gotta try the new chicken burger at In-N-Out on the secret menu."
The In-N-Out spokesperson told Insider that there are no plans for the chain to wade into the ongoing fried-chicken sandwich wars between the fast-food giants.
"Since 1948, we've served only the freshest, highest quality hamburgers, French fries and beverages," they said. "We remain committed to serving just those menu items in order to allow us to keep our intense focus on the quality of the products we serve."TikTok users @andynot2021 and @mommapeaches5 did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover
- Tencent and Alibaba Group have lost more than $100 billion in July as China cracked down on internet giants
- Cadbury Dairy Milk's next phase of 'heart the hate' campaign urges bystanders to stand up against cyberbullying by sharing a Purple Heart
- Coinbase, CoinDCX, WazirX and other crypto firms aren’t just looking for engineers but designers, social media wizards, and managers too