4 beauty products you can replace with henna
Hennais associated with cultural celebrations in India, the Middle East, and South Africa.
- Henna has also been adapted to replace everyday cosmetics.
- With treatments such as henna brow tints and
freckles, the possibilities seem never-ending.
Popular on BI
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore