9 mind-blowing facts that show just how wealthy Kylie Jenner really is
- Kylie Jenner, "the youngest self-made billionaire ever," according to Forbes, is worth an estimated $1 billion.
- At just 22, Jenner was the second highest-paid celebrity of 2019 and has a lifetime ahead to build even more wealth.
- Jenner spends lavishly, from luxury cars to designer accessories.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Whether you think she's self-made or not, there's no denying that Kylie Jenner is rich.In 2019, Forbes dubbed Jenner "the youngest self-made billionaire ever." Critics have said Jenner was born into wealth and privilege, but Jenner responded in an interview with Paper magazine, saying, "The self-made thing is true" and adding that her parents "cut her off at the age of 15." Advertisement
Jenner, who is worth an estimated $1 billion, isn't shy about spending her millions. She loves to spoil her family, reportedly buying mother Kris Jenner a Ferrari 488 worth $250,000 and her daughter, Stormi, a $12,500 Fendi baby stroller.
1. In just four years, Jenner grew her net worth to $1 billion — a feat she accomplished by the age of 21. That means she has a lifetime ahead of her to build billions.
2. As of March 2019, Jenner owned 100% of Kylie Cosmetics, valued at $900 million. Within seven months, she agreed to sell Coty Inc. a major stake, valuing the company at $1.2 billion.Advertisement
3. After launching a distribution deal with Ulta in November 2018, Jenner sold an estimated $55 million of product in just six weeks.
4. Jenner earned $170 million in 2019, making her the second highest-paid celebrity in 2019.Advertisement
5. That means Jenner earned $19,406 per hour that year, according to Business Insider's calculations.
6. In less than two-and-a-half hours, Jenner makes what it takes the full-time median US worker a year to earn — $48,328.Advertisement
7. In one sponsored Instagram post, Jenner earns just shy of what a woman with a bachelor's degree is expected to earn in a lifetime — $1.3 million.
8. Jenner is so rich that an average American spending $1 is similar to Jenner spending $10,277.Advertisement
9. If Jenner spent $1 million every month, it would take her 83 years to spend her entire fortune, according to Business Insider calculations.