A beauty brand is selling hand sanitizer called F*ck Coronavirus, and 50% of earnings are being donated to those affected by COVID-19
- Lipslut is an online
beautybrand that sells lipstick and lip gloss inspired by political figures and social issues.
- It recently launched a $12 hand sanitizer called F*ck Coronavirus.
- The gel sanitizer is made with 75% alcohol, and it is packaged in a small pump bottle that makes it easy to bring with you on-the-go.
- According to
Lipslut's website, 50% of earnings will be donated "to organizations that help those affected by COVID-19."
- Petrol price in Kerala shoots up from ₹90 to ₹100 a litre in just four months
- There are a few reasons why Zomato wants $8 billion valuation from its IPO -- here's a look at if it makes sense
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'