A beauty brand is selling hand sanitizer called F*ck Coronavirus, and 50% of earnings are being donated to those affected by COVID-19
- Lipslut is an online
beautybrand that sells lipstick and lip gloss inspired by political figures and social issues.
- It recently launched a $12 hand sanitizer called F*ck Coronavirus.
- The gel sanitizer is made with 75% alcohol, and it is packaged in a small pump bottle that makes it easy to bring with you on-the-go.
- According to
Lipslut's website, 50% of earnings will be donated "to organizations that help those affected by COVID-19."
- Read more:
- A beauty brand that sells lipsticks with shade names like F*ck Trump is donating 100% of earnings to organizations fighting racial injustice
- People are selling 'breathable' masks that don't protect against COVID-19 on Etsy
- Now is the perfect time to clean your makeup brushes and throw out expired beauty products
- This could be the end for communal makeup testers in beauty stores