A Disney World fan discovered that Ariana Grande's childhood family portrait is featured in an Epcot attraction
- Matthew Leksell recently discovered
Ariana Grande's old family portrait at Disney World.
- He posted a video of the picture on TikTok; it shows Ariana, her brother, and parents in 2001.
Matthew Leksell, 25, was visiting Disney World in Orlando, Florida, last week when he discovered that a family portrait taken of the Grande family in 2001 is featured in
He filmed himself after finding their photo, and later shared it to TikTok. His video now has nearly 300,000 views at the time of writing.
@mattywurld Yall I screamed Ariana if u see this ILY #fyp #arianagrande #frankiegrande #arianator #arianators #disneyworld #epcot #magickingdom ♬ sweetener - Ariana Grande
The Leave a Legacy attraction was active between 1999 and 2007. At the time, parkgoers could pay to have their family photos etched into granite panels to commemorate their vacations.
The stones originally greeted parkgoers who entered Epcot, as they sat in front of Spaceship Earth. In 2021, however, the original attraction was removed, and a new rainbow version was installed just outside the entrance.
Speaking with Insider, Leksell said his friend and his mom have a picture at the attraction, so they decided to look at it when they visited together last week. As they looked for their photo, Leksell scanned the QR code on the attraction and began looking through the website
Because you only needed to enter a last name to find a photo, Leksell said he had the idea to search for one of his favorite stars.
"I'm a big Ariana Grande fan and know that she would visit the parks frequently, so jokingly I put in her mom's name to see if anything came up," he said. "That's when I found the pictures of her and her family."
Leksell said anyone who wants to see the picture in person simply has to visit the wall, scan the QR code, and then search for the Grandes to determine the exact location of their portrait.
"I know that *NSYNC has a spot on the wall too, so it's really cool to think that anyone who visited the parks at some time could be on that wall," he added.
- Elon Musk said Twitter will start showing users how many people have seen their tweets, and got Jack Dorsey's approval
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- A janitor laid off at Twitter's headquarters said one of Elon Musk's team members told him he'd be replaced by robots
- Adani Transmission to Deepak Nitrate, here are the fastest wealth creators
- Best mattress in India
- Rupee gains 10 paise to close at 82.28 against US dollar
- Sensex, Nifty50 log declines to close the week in red – IT, PSU banks and energy stocks drag
- Over 1.83 lakh Indians renounced their citizenship till October says external affairs ministry
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World