A new 'Friends'-themed makeup line includes $12 eye-shadow palettes inspired by Phoebe, Monica, and Rachel
Beautyreleased its new collection of " Friends"-inspired makeupat Ulta Beautyon Monday.
- The Revolution X Friends collection features products named for the show's iconic characters and their memorable lines.
- It includes eye-shadow palettes and lipsticks inspired by Rachel, Phoebe, and Monica.
- The line also has a "Friends" Limitless eye-shadow palette, which has 27 shades that are each named after a character from the show.
You can now wear makeup inspired by your favorite "Friends" characters.
The brand has $12 eye-shadow palettes named after the show's three female leads: Phoebe Buffay, Monica Geller, and Rachel Green.
The Phoebe Palette includes nine shades with names inspired by the character played by Lisa Kudrow.
The shades include a pale-pink "Smelly Cat," a soft-orange "Lobster," and a silver "Science Boy," which reference Buffay's lines from the show.
The Rachel Palette also references memorable moments by Jennifer Aniston's character.
A light-golden shade called "On A Break" is named for one of the show's most controversial plotlines, while a shade called "Push Over" is a surprisingly bold hot pink.
The collection also has a $25 Limitless Palette, which includes 27 shades that are each named for a different character in the show.
The show's six leads — Chandler, Joey, Ross, Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel — are included in the Limitless Palette.
There are also shades named for characters with smaller roles, like Paolo, Rachel's Italian boyfriend from the first season of the show, and Ben, Ross' son from his first marriage.
Revolution Beauty created the shades by studying each "Friends" character.
"We looked at each character in detail — what they wear, their mannerisms, the makeup they use, the personalities — and started to build from there," Revolution Beauty founder Adam Minto told Allure.
Representatives for Revolution Beauty did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- India’s central bank imposes ₹1 crore penalty on the country’s biggest lender
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Amazon's campaign encourages customers to thank its associates and share their happiness with frontline teams
- Brazilians bought more than $4 billion in cryptocurrencies this year as the country looks to regulate Bitcoin
- If you are a pensioner, you can submit Jeevan Pramaan sitting at home — Here is what you need to do